THE RIGHT TIRES FOR THE RIGHT SEASON
Winter tires vs. all-weather vs. all season tires – what’s the right choice? You want to select the right tire for your safety, comfort and driving needs.
• Best braking performance in ice and snow
• Winter tires provide excellent traction and control in winter conditions
• Advertised as a four – season solution
• All – weather tires perform well in cold, dry conditions, however unlike winter tires, they are not specifically designed to perform in winter weather.
• Good performance in spring
• All – season tires are not recommended for tough winter driving conditions.